Thursday, September 27, 2012

Missing...Howell, MI

STILL MISSING! $1000 REWARD for whoever returns her to us safely!! No Questions Asked!!

My little Lily (Yorkie/ Maltese mix) went missing in Howell, MI off of Grand Oaks drive and Grand River on March 29, 2012. She was taken from the business Northern Recreation. She is a 2 year old female, 4-5lbs, black, tan, and grey.

PLEASE help me find her, I love and miss her so much. I can't eat or sleep, and I feel like my heart has been shattered. She helped me get through my father's passing and I can't imagine living without her.
Call me with any information....I greatly appreciate any help at all to bringing her home. I am not giving up and I will NOT rest until she is in my arms! Thank you.

Contact Info:  Tricia (989) 277-9632

No comments:

Post a Comment