Monday, December 10, 2012

PA, West Chester ~ Missing Bloodhound Pup


PA, West Chester ~ Missing Bloodhound Pup.

She was last seen in the woods on Harmony Hill Road- 954- area. She could have gone towards Copeland or Skelp Level.

I have an animal rescue located on Harmony Hill Road- Chester County PA- West Chester.
Today a volunteer left a gate open and a six month old female Blood Hound got out. She had only been with us approximately ten minutes because she was dropped off from a larger rescue down south. She was in a fire- so her eyes are burned and need medication.

She is tricolor, brownish gold and black. We do not know her name but maybe might come to " Bear." She is very skid-dish, fast and very shy. She is also way skinny.

She is probably very hungry and scared. I do not think she will approach people. She needs her medication.

I am offering a $500 reward for her return, If you can catch her in your yard- but can't get her to come to you- I will still pay reward. If you see her- please contact me and let me know where.

Thank you very much- She is in dire need of medical attention.
 
CONTACT INFO:  Alicia @ 484-401-1945
 K9 Amber Alert

No comments:

Post a Comment