Thursday, October 25, 2012

Missing...Highland, UT

Missing since 02/13/12

Little Lad ran off with all of his tags. HE IS NOT CHIPPED! I wish that he was. Not neutered and had a black collar on. We are located in Highland, UT but I don't know how far away he is.

Little Lad is a little shy, so DO NOT APPROACH NOR CHASE/CATCH unless you have a live trap as he is likely to run if you chase after him. HE WILL PROBABLY BE FASTER THAN YOU ARE. Sheties are known to roam, it's not just him. Take a picture and CALL as soon as possible ... let me know where the picture was taken (give coordinates - i.e physical address not just "kmart/whatever"), when (date, time of day), and which direction he was traveling. All of that info will help me figure out his route. You can also text me at the cell number listed below.

CONTACT INFO:  
(801) 692-3403 (google phone)
my home phone number is 801-756-8600

my email is pleasehelpmefindmysheltie@gmail.com



https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-me-find-my-Sheltie-male/207541909375916

No comments:

Post a Comment