Wednesday, November 21, 2012

REUNITED ~ PA, Doylestown Borough ~ Missing Schnoodle

Dog missing from 180 North Clinton Street Doylestown Borough, PA.

Name – NELLIE
Breed – SCHNOODLE
Age - 3–4
Color – Gray
Size – Small (10lbs)

I went out to run errands this morning and when I got home my Schnoodle, Nellie, was missing.  My nephew had come over to return something and my guess is that she slipped out without him noticing.  She was home when I left.  She is approximately 3 years old, gray with tan and black markings.  She has a wirey coat, black nose and eyes.  She is shy.  I suspect that someone may have stolen her from my fenced in front yard because the gate was closed and latched when I got home.  She would have been outside alone for over an hour.

Nellie is microchipped and is wearing a collar with tags.  The collar is green with squirrels on it.   Please, please, please…. We are beyond distraught.

Thank you,
Alice

Alice Armstrong  484-643-3532 - mobile

K9 Amber Alert

No comments:

Post a Comment