Saturday, November 10, 2012

REUNITED - AR, Little Rock (Breckinridge/Rodney Parham) ~ Found Sheltie

LOOSE DOG ALERT IN LITTLE ROCK!!!

I was just leaving the Kroger parking lot at Breckenridge and Rodney Parham in Little Rock when I saw a white and butterscotch colored Border Collie limping down Breckenridge. I followed it into the Kroger parking lot and tried to pick it up but it ran from me. He/She went behind the Kroger. Please come get your dog!

UPDATE-FRI NIGHT 11/9: If this is your dog, I have the phone number of the person who is taking care of him/her. The dog seemed fine other than the limp. I was just driving home down Breckenridge Dr. and there was a guy trying to coax the dog from the middle of the road where it was lying so it wouldn't get hit. This was also in front of El Chico by Kroger in Colony West, so the dog may live near there. He took the dog home with him for the night. Message me if this is your dog and I can provide his phone number!!

CONTACT INFO:   https://www.facebook.com/jamesedownsjr

 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2533357511341&set=o.162963740411337&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment