Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Missing...Mt. Vernon, MD

As of Sunday Bam Bam went missing from my new apartment complex parking lot adjacent from The Chesapeake Commons Apartments in Mount Vernon, MD 

I was unpacking my car and she jumped out to go to the bathroom, well this time she didn't return and it is now believed that she was stolen... from the parking lot by a tenant in one of the two buildings that shares the lot. 

I'm so serious about finding my baby, that I hired a dog finding company - DogsFindingDogs within thirty seconds of smelling BamBam's humping Monkey, the Dog Heidi, bolted towards the front door of the Chesapeake Commons Apartments. 

CONTACT INFO:  If you saw a car stop for her...notice your neighbor has a new dog...or have ANY information about her...PLEASE PLEASE call/email me!  (410) 429-0601

I am pleading with everyone who sees this to repost it, share it, like it, tell your friends and everyone else that you know... You never know who might have seen my BamBam.... Please... I feel lost without my dog!

Significant Reward!!







http://baltimore.craigslist.org/laf/3389812541.html

No comments:

Post a Comment