Thursday, November 8, 2012

REUNITED - NJ, Forked River ~ Missing Pappillon

 Lilly has been reunited with her family on 11/10/12.

Missing from Forked River, NJ This occurred at Eric Plaza on Lacey Rd.

 Last seen she had the extendable leash dragging behind her and she was panicked thinking something was chasing her.

Please contact me, I'm heartbroken. My house was flooded and after I went back home to Forked River to vote my dog jumped out of my car and ran.

She is very timid and scared. She was a rescue dog last year and has been working to overcome her timidness.
 
Lilly has a microchip.

CONTACT INFO: 
Please send email if you find her.  She is probably so scared, as I am Robyn4Lilly@yahoo.com, 732 600-9400

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/laf/3392775779.html

No comments:

Post a Comment